Bank statement needed for visa application

Hey
I am from pakistan
I have booked my plab 2 july seat…
And want to come to UK in may…
So i ll apply for my visa by feb…
I am employed and have my own savings too…
But I have a query…
For my trip my father is going to give me money…he has his own business and a huge amount in savings too…
But his bank account is not operational from last 1 year…but it has a huge amount of money in it…
Does they accept such bank statements or not??
What should i do now??

To be a good financial sponsor the following, generally, needs to be fulfilled.

• They have to show their regular source of income. It could be a trade license and an income tax return or an affidavit explaining money receipts from the business or any legal paperwork to show regular income.
  • They have to show a good amount as a liquid asset. You can use that bank account which doesn’t have much activity here to prove this
  • Show some other assets like land, house, car etc.

To put it plainly, a sponsor has to explain where the money came from in their account, whether they will have enough money after sponsoring you for your visit.

Read more in detail here- UK Visa for PLAB: Financial Sponsorship Documents.

1 Like

Thankyou for response…
I have another question…
If my father transfers amount(needed for my trip)in my personal account then in my application should i mention that i am sponsoring my trip myself???And that the amount needed is gifted from my father…and i ll attach a letter of support from my father alongwith his FRC and financial status…
Is this whole thing doable to get visa smoothly or not??