Bank statement needed for visa application

Hey
I am from pakistan
I have booked my plab 2 july seat…
And want to come to UK in may…
So i ll apply for my visa by feb…
I am employed and have my own savings too…
But I have a query…
For my trip my father is going to give me money…he has his own business and a huge amount in savings too…
But his bank account is not operational from last 1 year…but it has a huge amount of money in it…
Does they accept such bank statements or not??
What should i do now??

To be a good financial sponsor the following, generally, needs to be fulfilled.

• They have to show their regular source of income. It could be a trade license and an income tax return or an affidavit explaining money receipts from the business or any legal paperwork to show regular income.
  • They have to show a good amount as a liquid asset. You can use that bank account which doesn’t have much activity here to prove this
  • Show some other assets like land, house, car etc.

To put it plainly, a sponsor has to explain where the money came from in their account, whether they will have enough money after sponsoring you for your visit.

Read more in detail here- UK Visa for PLAB: Financial Sponsorship Documents.

1 Like

Thankyou for response…
I have another question…
If my father transfers amount(needed for my trip)in my personal account then in my application should i mention that i am sponsoring my trip myself???And that the amount needed is gifted from my father…and i ll attach a letter of support from my father alongwith his FRC and financial status…
Is this whole thing doable to get visa smoothly or not??

hello , have you got any answer to that. please help me as well regarding same issue

Please watch this video where it is explained what mistakes you should not do in your UK visa application.