Can clinical attachment be done on a student dependent visa?

I’m an Indian doctor. My husband is in the UK for his Ph.D. studies. I have my PLAB 1 test booked in the UK for the February term.

I plan to take a student-dependent visa. Can you please let me know If I can do a clinical attachment with a student-dependent visa status?
Also, can I apply for a clinical attachment before taking Plab 1?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thanks & Regards,

1 Like


With a student dependent visa, you’ll be allowed in the UK so far you qualify as a dependent and the student visa holder meets other requirements that has more to do with the processing

You can do your attachment, but it’s not a criteria to sit for PLAB 1


Glad to know that attachment can be done on a student-dependent visa!
Thanks a lot!

1 Like