CREST form signing from research position?

Hello dear colleagues! I graduated from medical school in the EU and have recently achieved full GMC registration with a license to practice. I know that I need to get my CREST form signed in order to acquire a training position, but I was wondering if I could get my CREST form signed from a research job (clinical research fellow).