GMC registration for graduates from China

@Steffi could you please send the template to this email- walkoncar@gmail.com , thank you so much in advance.

Hi, I am also a international medical graduate, who graduated from a Chinese university. I just passed my PLAB recently and am applying for full registration and I also encountered the same problem.
However, I asked my university to help by writing the specific words with the added ā€œprovided he does one year of internship at a hospital, then he can sit the NMLEā€ but they still wont do it and will not help me. Could please send the template that helped you get a full registration? My email is nick.gaikwad@hotmail.co.uk I really donā€™t know what to doā€¦

I could apply for provisional but get a FY1 position seems so difficult and i would have to wait a whole yearā€¦

Anyone have any ideas? I am competely lost and I would be most grateful.

2 Likes

Can sombody please please provide with NMLE template or explain what is the format of that letter. I need it urgently pls help. TIA

All the people that are asking for the Deanā€™s Letter Template here in this thread they can easily find it by searching Deanā€™s Statement UKFPO in google.com

1 Like

in the deanā€™s statement 2023, the dean is not required to provide the decile score. Just your ranking and the total number of students in the batch and the UKFPO would be calculating the decile score for us.

Greetings,
Can anyone please email me the NMLE Template/Form
My email is : rcrohan985@gmail.com
Thank you !

1 Like

Hi my sixth year internship will start in 2023. Please someone guide me if gmc accepts pregraduate internship from china or pregraduate internship from Pakistan? Also if it doesnt accept pregraduate internship, can i do my pregraduate intership in uk instead and apply for sjt test by end of 6th year to save time?

Hi
Did you by any chance receive the template?
If so then i would like to see it too.
Thank you.

Hello! GMC accepts pre graduate internship. But recently the issue of NMLE Certification has risen up.
So basically, you need to get a document from your university stating that your final year internship has made you eligible to sit for their NMLE exam of china.
And yes you can do internship in UK via UKFP Pathway. I think you will have to apply in 2023 for that.

1 Like

Hi Rohan, Hope your keeping well. I have few questions,
Does pre-graduate internship completion make you eligible to work as for FY1 doctor level? If so, what are the steps to get into FY1 ? Do or donā€™t we need to sit for PLAB exam ?

I am asking for juniors aiming for FY1

Much thanks,

Hello!. If we complete a one year internship of any form, we cannot apply for the FY1 year of UKFP. However we can then apply for a FY2 Standalone position.
And yes, for getting into FY1, we need to give the PLAB Exams and an additional SJT exam.

This playlist is the complete guide to the UKFP Process.

2 Likes

@Steffi can you mail me the template to keerthana1019@gmail.com ā€¦ i am also a graduate from china

What I have learnt regarding the whole China internship/NMLE Form till now :
GMC asks for NMLE eligibility certificate from China IF you are using the internship done in China as evidence for full registration.
If you cannot provide NMLE eligibility letter from your university, you cannot get full registration. Some universities are not providing this letter.
The only other option then is to provide one or two years continuous work experience from your home country. ( In my case it is to Clear FMGE Exam (india) and do 1 year of internship and then apply to GMC.
Being honest about the whole matter is the most important thing. We cannot push our uni to fill a form for us when were not supposed to be registered with NMLE in the first place

2 Likes

Hi. Can you please forward the template to swathimullan@gmail.com . Thank you so much

1 Like

Heyy , Iā€™m new here and having pretty much the same problem here ā€¦ If u ever come across this message could u pls share the template to my email?? My email is nishanthbmp@gmail.com

Please anyone has the template please mail it to me nav3aug@gmail.com

If anyone can provide that template of NMLEā€¦ please share it on my email id aksetia98@gmail.com.
I want to show that to my university for issuanceā€¦
Thank you all

2 Likes

please share it my mail id: Reddysujith4u@gmail.com
I want to show that to my university for issuanceā€¦
Thank you all

1 Like

Hello Steffi,

I have completed my plab as well and gaing through the struggle can you please provide me your email id so i can send you my queries.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello, Can anyone please share the NMLE letter with me, itā€™d be highly appreciated and much helpful. Thanks, the email is mentioned below :

sharma.puneet1998ps@gmail.com

1 Like