GMC registration for graduates from China

can u plzz send the format u got from ur chinese Uni?

1 Like

Hello! May I know will be able to graduate from China University if we do FY1 instead of rotatory intership in home country? Are they equivalent?

Pls forward the template to jayrajsinh2000@gmail.com

My university do not understand what GMC asking for

Forward it to me too at jayrajsinh2000@gmail.com

So how did you convince them to give letter without doing the probation year(internship)?

Hi there! Would someone be so kind to send me the nmle template on write2stephie@gmail.com? I would highly appreciate it!

Please may someone also send me the template. This is my email nawaugenyi@gmail.com

Hey! I want to ask, do we have to provide GMC proof of offline classes? Cuz someone mentioned we have to.
After going through discussion about internahip on the forum, I’m clear about one thing that we can apply for FY1 without any problem. But plz answer my question that I asked above.

I dont think GMC requires any proof on offline/online mbbs classes as of now

This depends on your college. If they allow and consider FY1 as 1 year internship then yes you can graduate

Kindly send me the template drabbasbilgrami@gmail.com

Could you please send me the template too .I disparately need one .I really appreciate your support .Thank you so much. fathimaplab18@gmail.com

Is it true that it’s not easy to get seats for UKFP?

Please email me the template
@21shahriarkhan@gmail.com
:bowing_man::bowing_man::rose::rose:

Did you want provisional registration or full registration? after you submitted a letter saying he/she is eligible to sit NMLE exam provided he completes one year probation.

Hi, I am stuck in the same process. Any advice yet. Being stuck in this limbo feels so terrible.

Hi Rohan, have you received the template by any chance?

Hi Charan, by any chance did you get the template.

Hello,
The following is the template for NMLE certificate
" TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that,… bearing passport no… and university registration no…was a bonafide student at…She has completed her 6 years’ study of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) including one-year rotatory internship/clinical exposure for the session of 20…-20…According to Registration Requirements for Medical Qualification Examination(2014 edition) of China, She is eligible to sit for National Medical Licensing Exam(NMLE) of China if she meets all the conditions (including one-year probation).
Date of issue: University stamp

I hope this helps…

7 Likes

Hi Steffi,

Thanks alot for the template. Hopefully my University accepts this format.