Has anyone been able to access the GMC website?

Hi everyone!

I’m sorry for this topic, I know it may sound strange, but I haven’t been able to access the GMC website for a while now. The page simply doesn’t load!

I have already tried on multiple browsers and multiple devices. I’m not sure if they are having problems with location (I’m from Brazil).

Has anyone faced this same problem recently? Does anyone know what is happening?

1 Like

Haven’t faced this issue on my end :thinking: Is there a particular part of the site that is not loading or is nothing loading at all? It might be worth emailing GMC and asking them if they are aware if this problem.

2 Likes

Nothing is loading at all, the main page nor other pages.
I have asked friends to try it as well and they haven’t been able to also.

I’ll be definitely emailing them to see if they can solve this issue.

Thank you!

1 Like

Boa noite, conseguiu resolver??
Achei seu post por acaso, deve ser algo no Brasil mesmo… To desesperada aqui

The website is working fine. It looks like the IP address is being not available for Brazil. Try using VPN it should run well.

1 Like

Oi! Então, agora eu estou no Reino Unido fazendo estágio. Aqui eu consegui sim entrar no site do GMC, mas não sei como está no Brasil neste momento.

1 Like

aqui ainda não consegui entrar, nem do celular/computador de amigos/família :pensive: mandei email pra eles, vou ver se usando VPN eu consigo acessar o site… brigada!

We have same problem her in Iraq; we can’t open GMC website without using VPN.

Hi everyone! I’ve just managed to open the GMC website here in Brazil. Apparently, it’s working fine now.