Healthcare workers with BBIs


I am a fresh medical graduate. I want to travel to the UK to work there. I was diagnosed with ■■■ two years ago and I am on ARVs (my viral load and CD4 level are OK).
I wonder if you could possibly tell me if I can move to the United Kingdom and work as a doctor after completing the necessary process (OET, Plab 1+2 and GMC registration). I am afraid of limited opportunities and difficult access to healthcare and treatment (and stigma…).

Thank you !