I need help regarding filling of my PMQ query form

I got an email from GMC saying to verify my PMQ as my college is not listed in GMC yet.
I have some queries.

1. I have finished my MBBS from a college under Dhaka University.
    So I need a letter from awarding body.
    Where can I collect it from?
    Dean office of Dhaka University or register office
  2. In my final prof I didn’t do well in one subject so I had to reappear.
    So what will be my starting and ending date of primary medical studies?

If you are referring to this letter confirming your clinical rotations, then it can be from your medical college/institution rather than dean’s office.

Sir, it would be very helpful if you could share the templates of clinical rotations and medical transcripts

Hi @Faiz1996 can you not download it from this article- How to get your PMQ Recognized

No sir, not able to download from the website. It would be very helpful if you could send the link to download

Hey doc
I have done mbbs from china and doing internship right now and will finish by last week of august
I have provisional degree with me and final degree will come by December or January
So can i create gmc account on behalf of provisional degree
And for the date of passing as you mentioned in one of your video of opening gmc account on youtube is the date for completing theory part without internship right?
If yes Should i write date mentioned on transcript
Please do reply

Hello @Dr_Tarandeep_singh,
Your passing date should be mentioned in your degree/diploma. You should go according to that in the first instance. If your diploma doesn’t have that, then your passed date would be the day you got your final results.

Your last day of education would be your degree end date. Do not confuse it with your passed date.