NHS registration for health care profession

I am from India and I have completed my degree by “distance education” I have more than 10 years of experience in my same field, am I eligible to register in NHS for a work visa?

Hi @Vinod_Kumar!

Best thing to do here is to email the GMC and explain the situation. I believe it shouldn’t be a problem as long as you university is recognized by the GMC.

Read more about it here.

Hope it was helpful. Best wishes🌸