UK Post-graduation

Is it possible to do any post-graduation degree from UK without PLAB & return to Bangladesh again? Actually, I am interested to do my post-graduation from UK but practice in Bangladesh.
Please suggest me, thanks!

1 Like

GMC registration (and by extension, PLAB) is needed if you wish to apply for residency, regardless of how long you wish to be in the UK.

It might not be required for other kinds of postgraduate studies such as master’s degree or PhD.

1 Like

I just want to stay during my post-graduation period and come back again to my country after completion. Will Master degree or PHD be valid worldwide as clinical degrees like other clinical degrees?
Thanks for replying!

That depends on the institution issuing the MSc or PhD degree. Most universities in the UK are recognised worldwide. Take into account that these posgraduate degrees are not close or equivalent to a residency.