Bapio Indo-UK internal medicine + MBA (2+2) program

Hi . I am Dr. Gaurav Sarkar from India. I have completed my MBBS from India in 2016. I have successfully passed the assessment of Bapio Indo-UK internal medicine program (2+2). Bapio is one of the sponsers in GMC sponsers list.

I am told that I have to pass MRCP part 1 and do the 2 year residency in one of the assigned hospitals in India before Bapio takes me to UK to go for training for 2 years in internal medicine in one of the NHS hospitals. During 2 years of the time I have to pass MRCP part 2 and Paces.

Next month I am joining the assigned hospital here in INDIA.

Can you please guide me what should all I do during the 2 year residency in Medicine to ensure a good portfolio that further helps me progress in my career in UK. MY Ultimate goal is to settle in uk and progress in my career.

I am still confused when to make my portfolio on oriel and whether being in this program I am supposed to do that or not.

All I need is some valuable guidance with this program and career progression keeping in mind.

I am trying to add the brochure info of the program here. Further all the details and the PDF brochure is available on bapiotrainingacademy website. Bapio is also on GMC sponsers list.

Pathway For MRCP and MEA

Training delivered in lndia and UK on the basis of RCPE Curiculum leading to MRCP
Candidates enrolled for the MBA in Hlealthcare Leadership from USW.
India

Year 1

Clinical training delivered by local and global faculty(overseas faculty visiting India 4 times in a year)
Enrolment in the MBA in Healthcare f Leadership (MHCL)
MRCP Primary Examination and related preparation
Preparation for English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS/OET)
Clinical Audtits -Ilntroductian and Methadalogy
Focus an Wark Llife Balance and Community development pragramme

Year2

Clinical Audits- Application and real time audits
Focus on Work Life Balance and Community Development Programmes
Candidates to complete their MRCP Part1
UK

Year3-4

2 years in UK Hospitals in Secondary Care
Support for passing MRCP (UK) and MBA (USW)

Please do comment, compare and give your valuable feedback on this program. What do you think about the program, the good , bad or how it’s different from other pathways. There is very less information available on the internet and on YouTube regarding this program. Please help and guide.

Thank you.

Is there anything keeping you from doing PLAB now and joining internal medicine training (IMT) in the UK rather than this process? I ask as it seems to be a little more complicated and convoluted versus you just aiming for IMT in the UK if that is your ultimate goal.

Instead of spending a good chunk of money on this process, maybe consider an easier and less expensive route which has the same outcome.

2 Likes

Hi Gaurav,

Can you help me connect with you? I have similar doubts and queries about the said programme.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi sorry for a late reply… ping me on whatsapp @ +918810320143 :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: