HbsAg +ve Doctor

If anyone is HbsAg +ve.

Can be obtain MRCP and work as a doctor in UK?
If yes, then can he be a surgeon? Or he is limited to be a general practitioner?
Is there anything extra he has to do to be able to work asa doctor in uk?