Internship in china considered as FY1

Hi. I’m from Pakistan but I’m studying mbbs in china. It is my sixth year of mbbs (internship year ). I’m not registered with Chinese medical regulatory board for this year. I confirm this from dean. Now where should I get my GEN-1 employer reference form. If I want to get into fy2 without doing housejob in pakistan. My school administration (my class teacher) or my supervisor from any department of hospital?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.