Is oet compulsory if we study msc in UK university

I came to uk on student visa on Msc public health care course and also preparing for oet and will be giving plab… I had a query if I am completing my msc from UK university do I still need to give oet. And also is there any way to get into nhs till I complete my plab. I have done mbbs from India. Kindly help what will be the best move for me to set my career as a doc here. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.