Transfer between medical university

Will UK accept to write plab if ukraine medical students take transfer.Are transfers allowed.Did someone do that before

Hello everybody, I hope you are all in a good health, I have a similar question and I really need someone to help me.

My name is Zeyad Wesh-Elnoor, and I am a third-year medical student at the University of Alexandria in Egypt. I am an Egyptian citizen, and I have 8 O-levels in IGCSE, all of which were A* grades. I also received an A* in A-level biology( We only take one A-level here ). In my first two years of medical school, I have maintained an “Excellent” Grade.

I am interested in transferring to any of the medical universities in England, particularly in London.
I am aware that transferring to a medical school is a competitive process, but my father is moving to the UK as an investor and I have to be with him as an Investor also, he also needs someone to help him as an elder and also as somebody who doesn’t speak English that well. I am willing to provide any additional information that you may need.
Sorry for that ‘essay’, TIA in advance!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.