Ukraine Graduate - UKFP aspirant

Assalamualaikum,
I am sure all of you know about the invasion of Ukraine and the ongoing war with Russia.
I’m a graduate of 2020 from Kharkiv National University and I was planning for UKFP this year but my university is already bombed and nobody knows when everything will be back on track.

What can I do about dean’s letter in this situation?

2 Likes

Hello I think the best way to know how to go about this is contact UKFPO directly and seek guidance. You should explain your situation and I am quiet sure, they will understand and give you some directives. This is their email : helpdesk@foundationprogramme.nhs.uk

2 Likes

Hey! Our university is not bombed. Don’t worry, it’s still functional :slight_smile:

Good day! My name is samivelu vinodh kumar.I am a medical student at vnmu.Due to the recent rules and regulations of Indian government and National Medical Councils advice that online education is not valid i am planning to take transfer to other University in other country.Are transfers accepted by GMC!? Will they allow me to sit for plab if I take transfer from one university to the other !?