Hi, there! Please introduce yourself!

Hola Camila.
Claro que si! Cualquier duda que tengas la trato de resolver.
Escribeme

Hi, I am Utpal from Canada. Right now I am not in my field. I recently did my postgrad from University of Edinburgh and now looking to go to the UK for Fellowship. My postgraduation is in Ortho & Trauma. In 5 years term I should be in the midst of the Fellowship training.

Hello Shamia Chowdhury,

Itā€™s wonderful to learn more about you and your aspirations! Your passion for pediatrics and your drive to provide care and affection to children is truly admirable. Pediatric medicine is a crucial field that plays a vital role in ensuring the health and well-being of the younger generation.

Your interests in dermatology and general surgery also showcase your diverse range of medical interests. Both fields offer unique challenges and opportunities to make a meaningful impact on patientsā€™ lives.

Itā€™s a commendable goal to envision yourself working full-time in the NHS (National Health Service) in the next five years. The NHS is a renowned healthcare system, and your dedication to being a part of it demonstrates your commitment to serving the community and making a difference in peopleā€™s lives.

As you continue your medical studies and journey, remember to stay curious, keep learning, and never lose sight of your passion for providing quality care. Best of luck in all your endeavors, and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make a positive impact in whichever field you choose to specialize in. If you ever have questions or need advice along the way, feel free to reach out!

hi Im Talha from Pakistan graduated recently and know will pursue my mbbs from italy.

Hi everyone, My name is Muluneh. Iā€™m from Ethiopia. I finished my undergraduate studies in 2015. Then I worked as a GP for about 3 yrs before joining my residency in General Surgery which I completed this year. Iā€™ve been working as a Surgeon for almost a year now and Iā€™m planning on taking the PLAB exam next year.

Your videos have really put things into perspective for me and I really appreciate what you are doing for the IMG community looking to work in the UK. Iā€™m looking forward to my journey and my time with you guys.